As well as carrying out protected species and habitat surveys, Castle Hill Ecology can also undertake ecological translocations prior to construction, ecological mitigation works once construction has begun, including works under method statements for European Protected Species mitigation licences, and habitat enhancement and creation works.
Services offered include:
- Great crested newt, amphibian, and reptile translocations
- Destructive habitat searches
- Ecological Clerk of Works
- Supervised soft strips for bats
- Nesting bird checks
- Habitat enhancement and creation